Find Garden Services – Garden Centres
Benefits of a Garden Centre?
A garden centre is a retail establishment that sells plants, shrubs, trees, garden equipment, garden products, machinery, accessories and furniture. Bear in mind there’s equipment & items that are common to all garden centres. The amount of shared categories tends to vary depending on whether a range is being provided to suit most people’s needs or catering for more specialist needs.
We’ve listed below, specially, selected garden centres based in Derby & Derbyshire to make life easier for you.
What’s In It for You?
All garden centres tend to sell garden equipment, products & accessories common to all of them. We’ve done the hard work for you, by pointing out services, products or equipment unique to that particular garden centre.
They’re great places to take the family as they often provide other services, including children’s play areas, cafe’s, restaurants and great ideas for your garden.
Find your favourite garden centre from our selected Derby and Derbyshire based listings.
- Blue Lagoon Aquatics – Quality ornamental fish & accessories
- Brook Garden Centre – Pet & Aquatic Centre
- Markeaton Garden Centre – Unusual plants & products
- Meynell Langley Gardens – Family run nursery
- Swarkestone Nursery & Garden Centre – South Derbyshire’s No.1 Retail Plant Nursery
- The Range – Great fountain suppliers
- Wyevale Garden Centre – Quality garden centre