Featured Charity – Disabled Help
Charity No. 255066
Our Featured Charity
- Featured charity disabled help
- We chose ‘Gardening for Disabled Trust’ because of their ideals and their track record, regarding helping the disabled to appreciate the benefits of gardening
- Gardening for Disabled Trust was founded in 1968, by Mrs Peggy Kinsey
- She understood the power of ‘Horticultural Therapy’ and the positive benefits for mental health.
Helping the Disabled
Over 50 years later and this charity has helped thousands of people with all kinds of disabilities, to take pleasure from being outside and gardening.
Grants for Gardening
The trust awards small grants to potentially help applicants to continue gardening actively.
Feedback from the disabled, confirms that these grants have a massive positive impact on their lives.
The Most Frequent Requests
For raised beds, planters also adaptations to paving and steps, in order to make gardens safer and more accessible.
What your donations could do?
- £10.00, will buy a long-handled weeding fork
- £50.00, will pay for a raised planting table
- £100.00, will pay for a wheelchair ramp
Recommended by Industry Experts & WordPress.org
Faster Website – Faster Server – Quicker Loading Site